Thursday, August 16, 2007

Get your fat ass to Rehab





Memo to Britney Spears:
Sweetie,
I would look better in that outfit than you do. Please, put some clothes on (and not the crap you usually wear in public).
Sincerely,
Carolyn

Honestly, I never thought I would say this (let alone CARE) but I think Kevin Federline ought to get full custody of his kids. He may not be the ideal parent, but at least he keeps his clothes on in public. Really, if Brit wanted to strip down in front of the cameras she should have done it when she was skinny. Not drunk and bloated. Why do I care so much about this? I don't really. But it's like a car accident in your front yard...of course you are going to look. Because she is imploding in front of our eyes we all feel the right to an opinion. Here is mine:

She was a no-talent from day one.
She is only as pretty as the 5th prettiest girl in my high school.
I don't care if she ever whines her way through another pathetic re-make of a song no one liked in the first place.

My daughter has a copy of "Britney Spears Greatest Hits" and she likes to dance to it. Now, I have heard that CD upwards of 5,000 times and I still can't tell what the appeal ever was. She sounds like she's "singing" (and I use that word VERY loosely) with nose plugs on. She does a duet with Madonna and, honest to God, she makes Madonna sound like a genius. (Don't get all over my case about this. Madonna's talent is marketing. She isn't the crappiest singer I've ever heard--Britney is...pay attention--but she isn't fabulous.) So, what was her appeal?? I get the whole "budding gay icon" thing, but usually the gays choose more wisely. She's pathetic. She was never that pretty, or that edgy, or that ANYTHING.
However, I do feel bad for her kids. I don't know what happens when they are with K-Fed but it can't be as bad as what happens when they are with Britney. She takes them on boat rides sans life jackets, she gives them Coke in their baby bottles, she almost drops them because she's drunk in high heels (yeah for the bodyguard!). Come on! How much of that can you chalk up to "I'm country, y'all!"???? Does "country" equal "stupid"? As far as I'm concerned, everyone in America with a southern accent ought to sue Britney for defamation of character.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are truly, truly scary and your comments are so true. I have never, ever understood her appeal. Those kids are going to need so much therapy it's not even funny.

Jim said...

Hey, don't lay her appeal on the "budding gay icon" status. She's no Cher.

The people I know who adore her are white ladies in their 30's-40's. I even brought back Britney bootleg dvds from China for a couple of women I worked with. (I love alliteration!)

So, I'm bundling up Britney and setting her squarely back on white middle America.

Isn't there some third party that can take those children? Doesn't Britney have a loving gay cousin somewhere to step in and raise them babies right?

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Yeah - gay cousin needs to step in. Or someone. I agree with you, Carolyn. She never had that much talent to begin with, but instead of working what she could and being smart about it, she's just a train wreck. And she's bringing her kids with her.

The T-Dude said...

Eye bleach...must find eye bleach.

Naughty school girl Britney, where have you gone?

You know Christina went through her "Dirrty" phase, but she at least could actually sing. This girl looks like a truck stop hooker with dreams of being the headliner at the Bada Bing Club.

And yes, my wife is so good looking that she could make that outfit look good, which is certainly saying something.

the divine Miss M. said...

Isn't her 15 minutes of fame up yet? Ya, she's a terrible singer and is just a train wreck at this point. I vote for some third party to take the poor kids. Oh, and as I'm writing this, something just popped up on the TV about how Brit used a body double for some cosmetics ad 'cause she's become so fat.

Carolyn said...

C'mon Jim...it wasn't like Cher was ever going to ousted by some pop-tart like Britney. But the gay community was "trying her out" for a while there. I realize they're done with her now.
Like David Hasselhoff, I think Britney is HUGE in Germany. Germany loves drunks, apparently.
So let's bundle up Britney and bounce her butt back to Bonn, the birthplace of Beethoven. (I love alliteration too!!)
Maybe Angelina Jolie can adopt Brit's boys. She's the Mia Farrow of our generation!!

Jim said...

I thought Angelina Jolie was the Josephine Baker of our generation.

Two world wars, David Hasselhoff and Britney? What more can you lay at poor Germany's feet?

These days the gays are trying out Hilary Duff. But I don't see that going anywhere.

Solid with the gay, Cher (met her), Liza (met her), Madonna (seen her), Bette Midler (the bf met her), and Kylie (NEED TO SEE HER!). Notice how only one needed a last name? I was worried you'd think the bf hung out with Bette Davis.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

YOu know what scares me is I've been to strip clubs and the girls I saw there were a lot prettier than she is.

alan said...

Due to my previous predjudice against anyone from south of the Mason-Dixon Line, I think this is just par for the course.

Jim said...

Oh SNAP! Alan did not just say that!

Hey we all have our prejudices, but they are for drunken ranting with friends and profanity laced assaults launched from withing the safety of your own car. Not put into print for all eternity in blogger comments.

Britney got it wrong, she's not country y'all, she's swamp trash.

Red Seven said...

Au contraire - the true gays were all about the Aguilera from the very beginning.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Ladies - I think what we have here is a true Amerk'n Ho-down! ;-)

Jim said...

Ho down? No way is that skank stealing my crown and title.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Tony got laid on the 16th?

Anonymous said...

I know I didn't...

Anonymous said...

nice ass Britney, very well presented , toned and great shape.

Unknown said...

What a asshole...if you can't say something nice ..dont anything at all...Im sure your no prize with the way you talk about other people...go pick on someone your own size ...tough guy

Knothed112765 said...

Carolyn, I saw your photo and no....you would NOT look better in that outfit