Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cut my damn hair, woman!!



Is it just me, or does Kate Hudson's kid, Ryder, look miserable? And, why the hell is he in a stroller? He's three and a half years old...he's got legs, right? When my kids hit a year and a half, they walked everywhere. I didn't care if it took me twice as long to get through the mall, I wasn't going to push those kids around in a stupid stroller. Did you ever notice how OBNOXIOUS stroller moms are in the mall? They throw a bunch of Goldfish on the stroller tray and then push their stroller into people's shins and try to fit between clothing racks they have no business trying to get their Peg Perego Deluxe Pram through in the first place. Meanwhile, their kid is whipping soggy half-eaten Goldfish at anyone stupid enough to get within 4 feet of them. Stroller moms are one of the biggest reasons I don't go to the mall anymore.

In any case, back to Kate Hudson...why does she feel like she needs to date men who don't bathe everyday. C'mon, Kate! You deserve better! He last husband...that guy from The Black Crows must've been great in bed because (as Tony says) he really out-kicked his coverage. Either that or she was SERIOUSLY wasted when he asked her to marry him. Or maybe she just feels so bad that she doesn't have any boobs and she doesn't think she deserves any better than the "unwashed". ( Honestly, the girl is almost completely devoid of breasts. I really don't see the big deal with boobs, but I've always been lucky in the "breast arena" so I can't really relate to how the lack of them might feel.)
The fact remains...that child is too old to be in a damn stroller. Plus, he needs a haircut. The fact that his hair is still so long and he looks completely ridiculous is bordering on child abuse. Good thing Britney and KFed are around to deflect the attention from poor Ryder who is obviously a legless sissy-boy.

7 comments:

The T-Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The T-Dude said...

I never understood why ugly ass, strung out rock stars somehow scored hottie hollywood babes. But this guy at least was a rock star. How did Justin (or is it Jason?) what's his face score Christina? Now that dude totally out kicked his coverage. He ranks on the same list with Ringo Starr as one of the luckiest fuckers in the world.

Anonymous said...

That picture of him really does look like a girl. As for strollers, I was at a family party yesterday and my cousin's daughter who has a baby actually brought the stroller into the house! Not just the car seat, but the whole damn stroller! What the hell. People are way too addicted to their damn strollers.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I agree. I nannied an 18month old for a little while and he would get out and help me push the stroller mostly when we went out. But the reason we were going out was so I could tire him out for a nap. Then I could plop him in the stroller as he slept. Seriously, it was the only way I could him to sleep.

But older kids should be wrecking havoc and running amok, shouldn't they? I mean, that's their job, right? Part of the human continuum.

As for Hollywood relationships, well, I just don't get those at all. Really. Except I do know that since these people are probably surrounded by sycophants, they probably all think they're wearing clothes when they're naked.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Legless Sissy-boy. I LOVE it!

Found your blog addy over at the ebay/pokemon mom's blog. I know it wasn't put there for my purpose, but chose to check it out anyway. And, I have to say, You are officially bookmarked ;).

As for strollers. I'm a stroller mom. Not a Mall stroller mom, however. I have too many kids to be able to afford going to the mall LOL. And I don't go for the fancy schmancy strollers either.. a waste of perfectly good money in my opinion.

Oh.. and to the T-dude.. If you're talking about Christina Aguilera.. I think her man's name is Jordan- just to be specific. But I have no answer as to why she's with him. Her mannerisms are quite annoying to me though, so maybe no one else would have her?

I'm really enjoying your blog :D.

Carolyn said...

Yippee!! Someone new is reading my blog! Now the pressure is on the remain interesting....I'll do my best!!

Unknown said...

where have I been - I have missed over a month of your blog! This entry had me laughing so hard. I am coping with the burgeoning independance of a 22 month old who weighs about 40 lbs and can't push his stroller in a straight line - not for lack of trying!! I keep him in the stroller while we are around alot of traffic - still working on the STOP OR BE KILLED command - but once we get to the park I "release the hound". There is a 1/2 mile of grass and he runs the whole way to the slides - it is awesome.

on to the next entry.. catching up. :)