Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretty Vacant

Things that I hate about Sarah Palin:


1. When she was being interviewed by Charles Gibson she kept calling him "Charlie" in her nasal-y annoying accent. Hello! He doesn't go by the name Charlie when he is doing a serious interview. Did she blow him backstage or something which made her feel as though she had the right to use his informal name? I think it pissed him off too because he kept asking her harder and harder questions and asking her to clarify what the fuck she was talking about. At one point he asked her a question twice because he said when she answered it the first time he got "lost in a blizzard of words". She's such an idiot...if she wants the press to be nice to her I see a LOT of gratuitous blow jobs in her future.

2. I hate her glasses. If she were a real hands-on mom to a 5 month old, she would NEVER be able to wear those glasses because her kid would rip them off and destroy them in 2 seconds. Also, as my friend Vicky pointed out, there is no discernible prescription in those glasses. So, she wears them to look smarter...? Too bad they can't actually MAKE her smarter. She's an idiot.

3. What's with that hair bubble on the top of her head? It looks like a tumor. Is she trying to look taller? If she were smarter then she could say that she just has a huge head full of brains, but she's not smart. She's an idiot.

4. Sarah? Ummm...being able to see Russia from your back porch does not make you an expert on foreign policy. Going to the UN for a day of cramming does not make you ready for the Katie Couric interview. You told Charles "Charlie" Gibson that you were a Washington outsider, right? Let me tell you why....You're an IDIOT!

5. In the Katie Couric interview Sarah Palin said about a dozen times that her answer to our economic crisis was to "shore up" the economy. What the fuck does that mean? Well, when Katie tried to get her to expound on that, Palin said that we are in "crisis mode here". Okay. Got it. So what's the answer? Apparently we just need to "shore up". Her PR guy really drove that point home. She also insinuated that people are losing their houses because they were "irresponsible". Really? Ummm....she's an idiot.

I can't wait to see the vice presidential debate. Maybe I will take a drink every time she says "shore up" or "crisis mode". Nah, I have to work on Friday and I really don't want to have a hangover.
In the end here are a few more things I think...
Charlie Gibson is smarter than Sarah Palin.
Katie Couric is smarter than Sarah Palin.
Tina Fey is smarter than Sarah Palin. (So is Amy Poehler)

I can't believe we (as Americans) are even tempted to vote for a ticket with this woman on it. I have been accused of being anti-woman because I don't back her. Well, I am pro-woman. That is why I am NOT voting for Palin who thinks abortion should be illegal even in the case of rape or incest. I am pro-woman because I won't vote for a woman (who, according to some people, represent women all over America) who is going to be more of a laughing stock as a VP than Dan Quayle was. I am pro-woman because I don't back a woman who thinks God sanctions the war in Iraq.
Also, what's up with her kid's names? Track? Trig? C'mon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but Palin is the worst choice for V.P. in our lifetime. And that includes Admiral James Stockdale. The interview with Katie Couric was priceless.

Wow!

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Did you see there was a SECOND interview with Katie Couric - a do over. It was on the Insider last night. Couric couldn't even nail Palin down on what magazines the woman reads. "Oh, all of'em."

Her answers are straight out of the beauty pageant handbook. Vague but pleasant.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what kind of woman would name two of her kids with names that begin with "Tr"???

Jane said...

I'm all about the drinking game tonight. I plan on swigging every time I hear "drill," "down syndrome," "Russia," and "inexperienced." YES. Hangover, here I come!

TheHMC said...

I have yet to watch the debate from tonight(no chance in hell with all these flippin' kids running around) but I did hear tell of her "que cards" earlier on some news show(oh..all of 'em).

By the way? Thank you. Everyone around me is so fucking all about McCain and everyone keeps challenging me on my love of Obama. My own mother doesn't even have her facts straight and I always feel like such a jackass telling her she's wrong. Especially when she's SO wrong. Then there's my mother in law, my aunts, my friends. It's getting fucking annoying already.

Martini said...

Hi, popped over from the t-dude. I didn't know her stance on abortion and now I must say that I strongly dislike her for that reason.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

So, what did everyone think of the debate last night? I don't know how she can possibly put herself across as a struggling middle class mom. She makes a lot more than most middle class people I know. She's never opened the fridge and wondered where the next meal was going to come from, that's for sure.

Courtney said...

Here's that comic I was talking about:

http://superpoop.com/100208/to-russia-with-love.jpg

EXSENO said...

To you one, two, three, four, five list, I agree with you completely. I wish I could have seen the Couric interview but I missed it, I was hoping Katie would go after her like a barracuda.

Becky said...

I think abortion should be illegal, but in the extreme case of rape, incest, or medical complications should be considered. But for all the other sluts that can't keep there legs closed I don't think there should be an easy out. I also happen to know a woman who was raped and still has the child and loves him with all her heart and is glad that she had him... You never know!