Monday, November 19, 2007

What difference does it make?










Is it just me, or does Britney Spears just keep getting uglier? I know it's hard to be an alcoholic...but you'd think she would hire people to make sure she didn't go out in public looking like this. I mean, seriously...she makes Paris Hilton look classy. I don't know why I keep up with the whole Britney thing, except for the fact that I get updates on all the best celebrity gossip thanks to people.com, but I am just disgusted by the whole thing...I don't know why. Maybe it's because here is a girl with absolutely zero talent who was lucky enough to score some half-way decent dance tunes and became a wealthy talent-less star through some weird cosmic fluke. I would think she would be smart enough to hire some people to be sure she held on to it, right? Here is what she used to look like:




She wasn't the cutest girl I ever saw, but she looked pretty good. I never really saw the appeal and I can't stand the way she sings, but...okay. I can see her providing masturbation material for thousands of adolesent boys and a whole bunch of pedophiles, but I figured she would go away fairly quickly. However, that is also the way I felt about Madonna, so what do I know?
In any case, now she looks like this: Wow. Her mom must be so proud.
Here is another one of my favorites:

Gee. I sure hope she was drunk when she went out in public with this on. Could she not feel the breeze on her ass cheeks? Doesn't she have anyone in her entourage that could have said, "Put some damn pants on, woman! Your ass is hanging out!" Good thing her kids are too young to be aware of what a slutty moron their mother is. I bet Kevin Federline never thought he'd be thinking, "Boy, I got out just in time!" It just doesn't make any sense.

6 comments:

The T-Dude said...

Who would have thought that K-Fed would come out sounding like the voice of reason!

Anonymous said...

Money does not buy class, that's for sure.

Jim said...

She's just country y'all!

Carolyn said...

She's just country?!?!?! That's like saying I drink so much just because I'm Irish.

Wait. That might actually be true.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

She's a train wreck! I figured she'd just have kids and go away and she keeps going and going and going....

Julie said...

She's going to be the lead movie of the week in about 10 years once she's dead and we all have to watch her life story and feel sorry for her kids. Sigh..............what a waste.