Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sickness Be Damned!!

I have been sick for the past couple of days. Nothing too tragic, just a cold gone nova. However, even if I were really sick I would still be in the front row for Morrissey tonight. Even if I had to come in with an I.V. I would be there in my pajama bottoms and my 'Viva Hate' t-shirt.
I am so excited, I can't stand it. I am going to play Morrissey all day today at my stupid-ass job (As Morrissey would say, "I was looking for a job, and then I found a job...and Heaven knows I'm miserable now,") and when people ask me who I am listening to I will spit out, "Morrissey, of course," and then look at them with derision.
I will let you know tomorrow how absolutely fabulous the concert was.

6 comments:

Jim said...

You really are just a 17 year old girl aren't you.

Carolyn said...

You caught me. I have been posing as a 42 year old housewife just for grins. Livin' the dream....livin' the dream.

But aren't you excited for me? Front row center!!!

Jim said...

Front Row Center?!

American Express Gold Card members?

Steer clear of the mosh pit...

Jim said...

And...?

It's Thursday!

How was it?!?!

Jim said...

Start with what you both wore...

Carolyn said...

Okay...your wish is my command.